Sunday, November 15, 2015

Novel Review - Initiation Love (イニシエーション・ラブ)

Novel Review by Aoi

Today I will introduce Kurumi Inui’s novel, Initiation Love (イニシエーション・ラブ). This novel was released in 2014 and it was filmed this year. This novel is a love story, but it is said to be a mystery novel, too.

STORY
Takkun meets Mayu in a group dating event and they fall in love. At first, it is a superficial and painful youth love story, but it transforms into a different kind of story! After you have finished reading it, you will think you want to read it again!

IMPRESSIONS
I was very shocked when I finished reading it. I was excited that everything was connected like a puzzle. I recommend reading it as an ordinary love story. But even if you notice the device, you will feel like reading it again.

I have not seen the movie of this novel yet. I think that it is a story which can only be drawn by a novel. It will be very interesting to see so how the movie is made.

Please check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment